Sunday, June 22, 2014

Flowers on 1st - Vancouver

Often, I find myself wishing I lived in Canada, and now I have another reason to do so. If you happen to live in the Vancouver area, then perhaps you have heard of Flowers on 1st. 

This week, I had the pleasure to make the acquaintance of the owners of this beautiful little shop and I had to write a post about them. 

Have you ever just had an experience with a company and thought to yourself, "I just have to tell everyone about this place!"? Well, that is what happened to me. 

I have been tired of using the same old delivery services that offer very little variation in what you can send, and it never failed that I would find an arrangement if gift set that I thought would be perfect for the occasion, only to find out that it wasn't available in the area that I needed it. So, I ventured out to find places that are local to where I would like to send a gift, and VoilĂ ! Low and behold, I found "Flowers on 1ST" in Vancouver, BC. 

After exploring the beautiful arrangements online, I was able to find exactly what I wanted to send, and I knew without a doubt that it would be available in the area I was sending it, because I went straight to the source. And guess what? Every arrangement includes FREE SWISS CHOCOLATE!
Hey, I am a sucker for chocolate, as anyone who knows me even a little should know, so that alone was enough to keep me coming back for more. But add to it the beautiful arrangements, the confidence in knowing that what I ordered would indeed be what my recipient received, and the AMAZING customer service, there was nothing left for me to do but become a huge fan. My only wish is that a place EXACTLY like "Flowers on 1ST" existed in my own city so that I could use their services more often. 

I guess I will just have to make more friends that live in Vancouver. One can never have too many loved ones anyhow, and why not choose friends that happen to live in one of the friendliest places on earth?

If you have any friends in Vancouver, send them a gift from "Flowers on 1ST" - Don't forget to follow the links below, and be sure to follow them socially!




No comments:

Post a Comment