Saturday, January 18, 2014

Reborn Series – Book 1 – Anastasia’s Suffering

Reborn Series Update


Wow, these last few months have been crazy! I wanted to post an official update on where I am at with the first book in the Reborn Series since it has been a while. I have posted updates through social media, but I know that not everyone will be able to see those updates.




Well, I did miss my deadline last fall, but what happened was that I finished my poetry book, Whispering Tears, first. So, in order to get something in to the publisher, I shifted my focus and released Whispering Tears last month. Yeah! So, what I did was bump Anastasia’s Suffering so that I would have more time to make it good! I have learned that rushing a novel is not a good idea. The work will not be as good if its rushed, and I think that it is more important to write an excellent book with a long period of time, than to write a bad book in a short period of time.


So, I have been marketing Whispering Tears, Adding new features to my website, and working on Anastasia’s Suffering! I have a new deadline for Anastasia’s Suffering, and I am on target! Woo Hoo! I do not yet have an exact release date, but I am expecting to release Anastasia’s Suffering near the end of February.

In other good news, I have been working on a second website. I have renamed this website as Inside Stone, and I will be moving my domain, RebornSeries.com to another website, dedicated only to the Reborn Series! Once launched the site will stop re-directing here to InsideStone.com.

The features of the new Reborn Series website will include descriptions of each book (As released, NO SPOILERS!), character bio pages, and more! I hope to launch the Reborn Series site on the same day that Anastasia’s Suffering is released.



If you have any questions, contact me any time or leave a comment! I like comments, but I never get any so please SAY SOMETHING!!!

Like my Reborn Series Facebook page here! It’s the best place to stay up to date, and learn about giveaways!

Oh, one more thing. I can’t believe I almost forgot, I have added an events page! I will have online ‘appearances’ all through out February and March, so you can follow me like a groupie! Doesn’t that sound fun? I may also start to have in-person appearances and radio show appearances, so bookmark my events and keep watching! ‘See’ you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment